Sunday, February 27, 2011

Practice masking 1!!


This was my original image!!











http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSf2k-PIR7Rckh2_Ce7TVSch13XiRw6pcgv-myFQl3k0MC_2b7F

.
.

 This is the shopped image with a tiger fur mask on it that I have created using Photoshop.
In class I was practicing how to mask a person with a type of animal fur. I used tiger fur to mask over Chris Brown's skin. I was able to do this be completing a number of steps. The first step I completed was dragging the tiger skin over the picture of Chris Brown. I then turned the opacity down on that layer. After that I selected the paint brush tool and painted over everything except the skin. When I made the paint brush smaller and zoomed in on the picture I could paint over the background in more detail. When I had finished this process, I selected overlay, which made the fur blend into the shape of his face and neck look more define and normal. I enjoyed doing the process of masking!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment