Sunday, February 27, 2011

Practice Masking 2!!

This was my original image!!



















http://taylorswiftbiography.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/taylor_swift_profile.jpg

This is my shopped image that I masked using Photoshop!!
To mask this image, I completed a number of different steps. The first thing I did to complete this image was drag the mask onto the picture of Taylor Swift. I then turned the opacity down on that layer. After that I selected the paint brush tool and painted over everything except Taylor Swift's skin. I then changed the overlay, so that the mask made all of Taylor Swift's features look normal, like her neck and nose, etc. I kept adjusting the opacity so that I was happy with my creation. I enjoyed doing the process of masking very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment