Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Reflection!

Final blog reflection on Film!

What did you learn?
I learnt a lot about the programs, iMovie and Final Cut Pro, during the process of editing a film. I also learnt a lot about filming, different camera angles, movement and positions. I enjoyed doing the filming process, as it was very interesting and enlightened me on many ways to shoot and film footage.

What worked well?
As a group, we worked very well together to be able to film and edit our film. In my opinion, the group work was a lot more successful than the individual work. The preparation to be able to film our movie was also done effectively and to an extent that would make it easier to shoot.

What would you change?
I would change the fact that I left most of the editing to last minute instead of getting on top of it straight away. This would have made it easier to do a better job of the final copy and fix the editing faults.

Overall Evaluation/extra thoughts:
Overall, I think as a group we worked very well together and successfully created a good rough edit. Individually, I believed I needed to get on top of my work earlier rather than later and start editing faster, as I limited myself to very little time and therefore this resulted in a poorer effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment