Sunday, June 3, 2012

Classwork!

Today in class, I have been revising for our up-coming test on friday. I have been going through notes on miss-on-scene, cinematography and sound and editing. Our test mainly focuses on the work we were doing in term 1 and some of the work we have been doing this term. My main resources are from blackboard, nots on my blog and many power points. I will be very excited when this test is over, as then I can concentrate on my assessment, which is producing a film. This is due at the end of next term. I am working in a group of 4 people to help produce this film. I have already created the storyboard, organised the characters and done my film synopsis. I am very excited for next terms work, producing the film.

1 comment:

  1. Maddi - I'm glad you're excited about producing the film. I can't wait to see it! Great blog - some very meaningful entries. Just missing the ship storyboard...

    ReplyDelete