Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Highschool Fairytale.

I have now finished my animation-ish and decided to call it A High school Fairytale. All my scenes were completed and successful, except for scene 8, which was deleted because I felt that it wasn't necessary. I nearly ran out of time towards the end of my animation-ish because some of the scenes did not save properly, so I had to redo them and others took longer than expected. To solve this problem, I hired out a laptop from the school to use the program animation-ish and finished my movie at home. Using the program, iMovie, I put all my scenes together, added credits and the title, 'A Highschool Fairytale,' at the beginning. I then edited the movie, so that each scene blurred into the next one. After that was finished, I exported the movie into garageband, as I needed to add music in the background. I chose the song, Beautiful Soul, by Jesse Mcartney because it worked well with my movie and it is one of my favourite songs. I had to edit the song to make sure that the music was in time with my movie. I also added a school bell, when the picture of the school appeared. I did this to illustrate to the audience that it is school time. After I had finished editing my movie on Garage Band, I exported it to my USB and then watched it. I found working with the application, Animation-ish, very pleasant and interesting to learn how to use all of the different tools and equipment that the program has to offer. I have thoroughly enjoyed doing this unit of work in Media and hope to be able to do it again.

A Highschool Fairytale:

No comments:

Post a Comment