Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Scene 5!

In scene 5 of my animation-ish, it opens with a picture of the school, like in scene 1. I will have a bell sound effect in the background, so that it looks like school has just started. Then the background picture changes to the hallway in my high school. It also shows the lockers. We then see the nerd walking down the hallway. The popular boy and his friends enter and start bullying the nerd. The popular girl walks in and sees him getting bullied. She then sees the popular boy that likes her walk away with all his friends. The popular girl gets very upset, but she doesnt do anything about it. She wants to help the nerd, but she is worried about her reputation of being popular being destroyed. In the background, there is a picture of the hallway in my high school. It also shows the lockers.

Scene 5 of my animation-ish:


Background image of the school in my animation-ish;









Background image of the hallway in my animation-ish:

No comments:

Post a Comment