Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Storyboard!!

Scene 1, 2, 3 and 4
Scene 5, 6, 7 and 8
Scene 9, 10, 11 and 12

My Storyboard:
My storyboard is animated in an American High school. It is about a popular girl falling in love with a nerd, but the other popular boy doesn't want her to because he is in love the popular girl as well. The girl always watches the nerd being beaten up by her peers and she begins to feel sympathetic towards the nerd. The popular girl asks the nerd to meet her at the chair one lunch time, but when she doesn't arrive on time, the popular boy has a stern talk to the nerd about seeing the popular girl. I was going to make the popular boy beat up the nerd, but I thought that it wouldn't be appropriate. Then, when the girl finally arrives at the chair, the boy takes her away from the nerd. This makes the girl very upset. She leaves a note with the nerd and they fall in love!!


























No comments:

Post a Comment